Bridlewood Soaps - Oatmeal & Honey Bar Soap
This product is currently sold out.
This bar is not scented with essential oils, but it does have a subtle 'sweet' smell because of the oats and honey. This soap is made with goats milk, creating a lovely lotion-like lather. Packed full of vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin, goat milk is very moisturizing due to the extra fat it adds to the soap.
Not only does honey add a sweet smell to the soap, but it also acts as a natural humectant, which means that it is able to attract moisture to the skin and keep it there. The colloidal oats act as a mild exfoliator, and provide even more moisture to your skin. This soap is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (RSPO Palm) Oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Goat Milk, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Honey, Avena Sativa (Oats).
- Are 100% natural (made with plant oils and butters)
- Do not include fragrances, dyes, or preservatives
- Are Handmade in Orangeville, Ontario
- Are Perfect for leaving your skin soft and smooth, rather than tight
- Use RSPO Certified Sustainable palm oil