Q for Quinn - KIDS Heavyweight Terry Cotton Socks (Green/Yellow)
This variant is currently sold out.
A full terry version of our traditional crew socks, these socks are perfect for keeping warm in cooler months.
- Made from Certified Organic GOTS cotton
- 100% free of BPA, Parabens, Formaldehyde, Lead and other toxins commonly found in children's clothing and socks.
- 3 pairs purchased = 3 school meals donated to kids in need through Mary's Meals
- 80% Organic cotton, 18% Recycled Polyester, 2% Spandex
- Designed in Canada. Made in Portugal.
NOTE: 7-11 year pair does not have grips
Our thickest cotton sock, perfect for cooler weather.
80% organic cotton— Better for the planet, better for workers, and better for your family.
18% recycled polyester— for strength and durability.
2% spandex— For stretch and strength.
All of our materials are approved by GOTS and pass strict requirements for the absence of any harmful chemicals.
Non-toxic, azo-free dyes— Some azo dyes (also known as direct dyes) can break down and release chemicals called aromatic amines, some of which have been shown to cause cancer.
Care: For longer-lasting socks, wash cold and lay flat. ← Too busy for all that? We got you, Mama. Just wash cold and tumble dry on low heat.