Desert Pinon Incense - 20 Pack
- Scent profile: Sweet Pine, resin, desert campfire, chiminea.
- The Desert Piñon is the tree that keeps on giving. For Juniper Ridge, Desert Piñon has been our go-to as an aromatic spearhead of all things Southwest. Its needles, when crushed between fingertips, emit a sweet, resinous note which evokes flashes of desert springs and red rock cliffs. The pitch, the sap as it drips in crystalline formation down the tree trunks of the older trees, is easily harvested and when distilled, defines the wind with its honey-like earthy tone.
- This incense is the smell of Santa Fe in the winter, full of enchantment and the spice-like magic of clean, campfire smoke settling in the valley at dusk.
- No hidden ingredients. No charcoal or perfume.
- Incense for people who enjoy sitting around the campfire. Go there.
- Ingredients: Wildcrafted plants, tree sap, wood, and bamboo stick.